- Experience working predominantly in Unity – with a portfolio of works.
- High comfort level extending and improving an established code base.
- Experience working and shipping multiplayer games.
- Proficiency in supporting languages; C# and C++
- Familiarity with Meta Quest hardware and its power/limitations.
- Experience working with SCM packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong team player
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with HLSL/GLSL and graphics programming
- Experience producing and running unit testing
- Experience deploying software packages
- Previous experience shipping game titles or other software
- Degree or equivalent qualification from a respected Game Development, Programming or Computer Science course
- Impressive portfolio that showcases a talent and passion for the trade
- Recognition and awards for any previous projects